Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (NS2) AlexSure

Pending Medical Script and Taser Integration

Hello All, My suggestion today is all about tasers! Addition 1: If an officer receives an injury from a melee weapon of sorts by a CIV actor (Medical UI Detected Knife Injury) a temporary cooldown will apply to the officer for firing his taser. For example, in the current game if an officer is...
  2. (NS2) AlexSure

Pending Dev Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: New Northern Map Interiors

Hello, so after my time on as CIV I have came to the conclusion that our server lacks interiors up north. I do strongly believe that adding a few more interiors would help boost the quality of roleplay produced in the northern part of the map and motivate CIVs to do more scenes in these areas. I...
  3. (NS2) AlexSure

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Change FTS 1 in 5 for Armed FTS

Suggestion Title: Change FTS 1 in 5 for Armed FTS Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay So currently we have a 1 in 5 system within Civilian Operations: 1 in 5 Melee 1 in 5 Fail To Stop 1 in 5 Firearms However if you do an Armed FTS for AFO you end up using your 1 in 5 FTS & Firearms. This means you...
  4. (NS2) AlexSure

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: CIV Actor Handcuff Interaction Script

Suggestion Title: CIV Actor Handcuff Interaction Script Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay A server sided Handcuff acceptance script. Throughout my time in Civilian Roleplay myself and many others have had multiple accounts where CIV actors are unable to resist arrest. For example, an officer asks...
  5. (NS2) AlexSure

Declined Tac Ops Early Access Update

The Tac Ops Early Access DLC requires more appealing vehicles. As Police Constables join different divisions throughout the server the vehicles in the Tac Ops garage become less relevant as they're centred around ERT. I understand there is 1 AFO and DSU vehicle in the garage but the variety just...

Follow Us On Social Media