Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Flame21

Pending Divisional Review Fire: LFB/FRU - FRU Garage

Suggestion Title: LFB/FRU - FRU Garage Division: Fire Hello, So this is one that hit my mind recently and I think it could be useful. The FRU garage can only be accessed by Whitechapel Fire Station with it obviously being the HQ for FRU. However, with calls having a good chance of being...
  2. Flame21

Declined NHS AI Calls

I don't expect this to be good but worth a try. Most of the time when on as LAS your usually waiting for civ calls or other units calling you and although they do if there's more than 1 ambulance on you could be doing nothing for quite a while. So i suggest that if its possible that LAS get AI...
  3. Flame21

LFB Idea

So this is one that might not be accepted but worth the try. LFB has an alarm that usually goes off when an F2 request comes in which is the Mobilize Mobilize one. I think it would be nice if there was an option for control where they could dispatch us to a fire but have the access to set off...
  4. Flame21

Declined LFB Sub Division

This is an idea that hit my mind and wanted to see what would be thought of it. LFB sometimes respond to multiple fires that are related and set by an arsonist but I would thinking that wouldn't is be a good idea if LFB had like a Arson Investigation Sub Division. They go to fire scenes and...

Follow Us On Social Media