Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (TL4) Aiden W

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: JRU Station

+1 from me would be beneficial to see JRU paramedics and police officers staged at a precise location ready for any incoming calls.
  2. (TL4) Aiden W

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: Formal uniforms for LAS

Suggestion Title: Formal uniforms for LAS Division: NHS/LAS I've noticed LAS don't have formal uniforms except for any command above Operations Manager, I feel like having formal uniforms may be beneficial for events that may be hosted in the near future. Would be nice to have formal...
  3. (TL4) Aiden W

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Major Incident Planing Paramedic Identification Outfit/Hat

Hello zzixM, Thank you for your suggestion, due to MIP Paramedics only being able to do the basics with dealing with incidents which require the METHANE message I feel like it would be mis used and lead to people trying to dictate other paramedics. I understand where this could come in useful...
  4. (TL4) Aiden W

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: Punches doing damage

Would love to see this from a civ and las perspective :)
  5. (TL4) Aiden W

Suggestion Declined Control: Control

From a FIM control perspective. We go to major incidents which requires only ourselves and not other controllers. Control are meant to stay inside of their designated building at all time. Unless authorised which is really rare, and if that happens you would go into FIM bus anyway.
  6. (TL4) Aiden W

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: LAS Command Support Unit vehicle

+1 would like to see las command vehicles added and being utilised on various events
  7. (TL4) Aiden W

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: New NHS drug entry method

Hello, thank you for the suggestion. I believe in the past this has been implemented however it wasn't utilised as much as we wanted it to be. As far as I'm aware Intermuscular Injections are used for pushing medications which is what IO/IV are used for. Sadly I will be declining this suggestion...
  8. (TL4) Aiden W

Declined Media Trainer

Yeah from someone who is media there wouldn't really be a point in being trained in media due to the fact you get scouted for it as they like to find people who have different types of style etc.. If everyone was trained in media and how to do things it wouldn't really be an "Exciting role" to...
  9. (TL4) Aiden W

Sup

Sup
  10. (TL4) Aiden W

Suggestion Accepted MET - CID: More covert clothing

+1 or something where you can change ur outfit to something which u like, (change colour of shirt, type of shirt etc...) I feel like if that was implemented undercover CID aren't being noticed straight away so the civ rp actors don't instantly know its CID. This gives more of an element of...
  11. (TL4) Aiden W

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: ERT Injuries Package

From my time in being in PoliceMP and the civilian division, I've noticed a lot of ERT don't exactly know how to roleplay their injuries. I feel like it would be great to have something like an injuries package so they understand how to RP injuries based on different scenes and scenarios they...

Follow Us On Social Media