Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. R

Declined Marked ert command

Could we get in another marked ERT command car as we only have the mini and an officer called it the mobile hairdressers car would be good to have a couple of marked cars added
  2. R

Pending Sandy spawn cafe

So we have a new interior that is directly on sandy civ spawn it cannot be used for anything really due to it being directly on the spawn could we have the cafe in a different area maybe grape seed as there’s not many interiors there or paleto as also we only have a couple of interiors there it...
  3. R

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civ fire perms

Suggestion Title: Civ fire perms Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay To do more scenes for lfb I think there should be either an additional training package or a app based for fire perms for normal civs where it’s in the 1 in 5 as we can’t do much rp for lfb apart from an rtpc which is...
  4. R

Pending Tacops/county lines cars

Could we get more cars for other divisions for subscribers due to it being pretty much just for ERT I get we can use them cars in other police divisions but would be nice for cars to be added for the other divisions aswell so we can enjoy it more such as LAS, LFB, HEMS and also could we have an...
  5. R

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Police surrons

Suggestion Title: Police surrons Division: MET - ERT I think that rural is a lot less active than it should be so my suggestion would be to make it more appealing we should get police surrons that can go fully off-road etc for things like of roaders on stolen mopeds etc and dirt bikers...
  6. R

Declined new self learning LAS package (hospital staff)

it would be really good to have a self learning package for LAS to have for hospital staff as we go to hospital do a handover to ourselves pretty much i think it would be great to have hospital staff to do handover to and also for them to remove ecg and do one last check etc
  7. R

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: covert uniform

Suggestion Title: covert uniform Division: MET - ERT covert uniform for tsg egt covert op like the cid one but tsg version
  8. R

Declined Band 1 trainers hi viz

I’m thinking when we are training players we should have a high viz or something with “trainer” on the back so that other players don’t get confused as sometimes they don’t realise and start having a conversation with you and makes me feel rude if i block them off and say sorry I’m training atm...
  9. R

Declined Only fix all cars at garages or via AA

So my suggestion is to do with the f1 fix vehicle option I think all divisions should only have the option to fix vehicles In a garage or call AA to fix it and they have the ability to fix it anywhere reason for this being is atm you have a polac call ciu then f1 fix vehicle and your on your way...
  10. R

Suggestion Accepted Ui system menu for civ

When we are injured as civ we get injuries that are not expected that we can't control I feel as a bit of fun for civ there should be an added drop down menu to pick and choose injuries and the severity and also this would help with what we can do with thee units who are online at the time as a...
  11. R

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Callsigns

Suggestion Title: Callsigns Division: MET - RTPC I think as rtpc we should have different call signs for what we are trained in e.g adv and tpac as if there is a fts we can't tell if theres tpac on or all adv so would make it time consuming for civs and also us as adv drivers if they are...
  12. R

Suggestion Declined LAS updated car

LAS now use mustang suvs as a 1st response car do you think this could be put in?

Follow Us On Social Media