Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (9796) MylesPMP

Pending Dev Review MET - RTPC: Map waypoints

Suggestion Title: Map waypoints Division: MET - RTPC Custom markers on map for SEG convoys and easier view for planning route.
  2. (9796) MylesPMP

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civ VCs

Use the astro bot to create civ vc's in discord so it's a lot more tidy and there is more vcs for FNP, Mini-ops. etc
  3. (9796) MylesPMP

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC Bike decamp

Suggestion Title: RTPC Bike decamp Division: MET - RTPC RTPC bike units being able to take down someone decamping with a stick or baton etc. This will basically allow bike units to go next to a decamping suspect and smack them or hit them so they go to the ground. Not meaning Ped TC from...
  4. (9796) MylesPMP

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: Team building for RTPC

Suggestion Title: Team building for RTPC Division: MET - RTPC I believe RTPC could benefit from fun nights, team-building activities, etc. In RTPC, there is almost an inner circle and an outer. Golf, etc., could help build up friendships and release tension within the division.
  5. (9796) MylesPMP

Pending Dev Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Boards / Vertical Props

Suggestion Title: Boards / Vertical Props Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Having a board to board up doors / windows for barricaded suspects and other vertical props for blocked doors for FRU rescue ETC
  6. (9796) MylesPMP

Suggestion Declined Control: CRO x Control

Suggestion Title: CRO x Control Division: Control It could be an advantage to have a mixed Sub-div for CRO and Normal controller.
  7. (9796) MylesPMP

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Spray paint

Suggestion Title: Spray paint Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Having a / command or a Spray paint canister in the weapon wheel could introduce some good scenes . Some could include somebody graffitiing in public or spray painting territory for gangs etc.
  8. (9796) MylesPMP

Declined Chat flooding

The chat is always flooded with RPC.395JDSJIRFIJAIRJ2I etc. I suggest that the game identifies when someone has crashed and just says "XYZ has left the game" EDIT: Sorry. Didnt give context. When somebodies game crashes it will fill up with crash info and fill up the entire chat.
  9. (9796) MylesPMP

Declined Evidence markers.

I think evidence markers for CID would be an amazing addition.
  10. (9796) MylesPMP

Declined Satnav

I believe there should be a satnav. This would be serverwide and would further assist in transport and what not. For example. When "G" (G is just an example doesnt have to be G) is pressed a satnav menu would open up and would have a list of things. 1. Nearest PD 2. Nearest Petrol station 3...
  11. (9796) MylesPMP

Declined Change the intro music.

I believe "Way down we go - kaleo" Is a more suitable intro song for the PMP loading as it's more catchy and "cool" if you like.
  12. (9796) MylesPMP

Suggestion Declined Fire: Fire + Rual JRU.

Suggestion Title: Fire + Rual JRU. Division: Fire I suggest that ERT Rural and FRU should go together in a JRU response. Both units would hold the callsign RRU - " Rural Rescue Unit " and it should hold the same rules as JRU. Rural should declare scene safe for Fire to go to scene.
  13. (9796) MylesPMP

Pending Dev Review Fire: Flares

Suggestion Title: Flares Division: Fire I believe LFB & HEMS should have flares to assist with ; Helimed landings, Scene control. and perimeter control
  14. (9796) MylesPMP

Declined Event team

I believe the server should create an event team so that there is more community interaction and less work for the SM team
  15. (9796) MylesPMP

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Form responsibility

Suggestion Title: Form responsibility Division: MET - ERT I suggest that all Probation passed PC+ should have to submit an arrest report after making an arrest (whether or not it is an AI)

Follow Us On Social Media