Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: DRAG / CARRY

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.

(TL4) Connor M.

Developer - Tier 1
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: MET - AFO: DRAG / CARRY

Division: MET - AFO

I think it would be nice on scenes to be able to drag/carry officers/patients away from a scene

for example, when there is a scene and an officer is shot and we get told to prioritize officer life by "getting the officer out" and awaiting backup etc it would be nice to have something along the lines of the following:

EXAMPLES:

TWO MAIN ONES:

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

I think it would be nice on scenes to be able to drag/carry officers/patients away from a scene

for example, when there is a scene and an officer is shot and we get told to prioritize officer life by "getting the officer out" and awaiting backup etc it would be nice to have something along the lines of the following:

I 100% agree to this statement, I feel it would make scenes more enjoyable instead of having to do /me drags but also much more realistic and overall be a better addition to PoliceMP.

This would be great, also would work well for POM in TSG

If it's abused a mod will deal with it. I don't think future game mechanics should be hindered by the fear of trolls / abuse by players, they are ever present, as are the mod team :)

EXAMPLES:

TWO MAIN ONES:
Yes, we really need this! Would add an extra effect to the RP & all divisions can use it

would be amazing to see this, maybe could make it that only when a person is "dead" that they are carried, would make things better for afo scenes where officers/ suspects die would mean the other officers can get them out without needing a tx revive,

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestion.

This suggestion has been added to the backlog.

What is a backlog?
Backlog refers to a list of tasks or work items that need to be completed. This is a list of features, enhancements, bug fixes, and other changes to a product that need to be implemented.

What does this mean?
The suggestion has made it through to the next stage of the development cycle.

Is there an ETA?
Unfortunately, there is no ETA for any features, requests, or bug fixes that have been added to the backlog.

What happens next?
Once a developer picks up the relevant work item, the change will go through the pipelines and any details will be posted in the #changelog channel. There will be no further updates on this thread.

Thanks!