Recent content by Nothing4182

1. Nothing4182

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: National Health Service Dispatch Regulations and Criteria

Suggestion Title: National Health Service Dispatch Regulations and Criteria Division: NHS/LAS Hello, You might have seen me in-game as an Advanced Paramedic, Control or Fire Fighter, as they are the divisions I mostly stick out in. I have over 50 hours in AP in around total of 1 month active...
  2. Nothing4182

Suggestion Accepted Fire: FRU Vehicles Operational Equipments

Suggestion Title: FRU Vehicles Operational Equipments Division: Fire FRU Vehicles Carry Multiple PPEs and Different Equipments. Their calls require different PPEs and Units might not even know what they will find until they arrive. For that reason FRU is generally told to equip...
  3. Nothing4182

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: Fire and Rescue Helicopter

Suggestion Title: Fire and Rescue Helicopter Division: Aux - NPAS Hello, I was discussing with other pilots regarding helicopters in-game when we talked about a S&R Helicopter for LFB. After that it stayed in my mind and I was reminded of it today when I was dispatched to a lost person call...
  4. Nothing4182

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: LAS Sub-Division.

I believe Rural Response as you said is done by the Rural APs meanwhile Rescues are done by HART. There is also Fire Rescue Unit which has trainings and tools for mountain rescue. You might not have seen FRU due to the tools that are mainly used for this task being broken at the moment.
  5. Nothing4182

Suggestion Declined VITALS CHECK

I believe there isn't a need for an in-game script for it, as already trained/people that know how to make a scene know how to do vitals and the full message is only needed when encountering people who were involved in an incident unintentionally and are not the majority. Most of the time a...
  6. Nothing4182

Declined AI Interaction Quality Of Life Change

It seems to have been resolved with the current updates, many thanks. It might have been a bug then. The end goal was to prevent the menu closing instantly when you open it due to the menu opening while you were still holding right click, now menu doesn't open until you release right click.
  7. Nothing4182

Declined AI Interaction Quality Of Life Change

I am not really sure how exactly the GTA V works and what can be done with it, but if possible adding a "You are leaving interaction" Page with option to go back to the interaction menu before the actual Interaction Menu, and jumping to the interaction menu when interacting to the AI...