Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. L974

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Area Car

Suggestion Title: Area Car Division: MET - ERT This has been suggested before around 4 months ago, due to it being that long ago, I am putting a suggestion forward again. Currently, Area Cars are only IPP drivers which defeats the point on an area car. An area car is an Advanced or TPAC...
  2. L974

Suggestion Declined Control: Intop Channel Usage

Suggestion Title: Intop Channel Usage Division: Control When utilising the CH2 Intop channel, if there is a pursuit, control should send the unit in CH1 to CH2 to pass the commentary. This is so it is easier for the controller in CH2 to organised resources rather than the CH1 controller...
  3. L974

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: METHANE

Suggestion Title: METHANE Division: MET - ERT As PCs can now declare MI's, would make sense if a training package or some form of guidance was made around it to make sure it is used correctly.
  4. L974

Closed - Acknowledged ANPR Markers

Add the marker of FI (Firearms) which then AFO would attend to. WE (Weapons) would be knives, bats etc... so any unit could pull over and stop & search due to the report of weapons but obviously take caution.
  5. L974

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: Custody Booking - Procedure Change

Suggestion Title: Custody Booking - Procedure Change Division: MET - CID Change how the Custody Booking system works to something more realistic. I feel like it would work better as this is how it works irl from my source of information. Image below for reference.
  6. L974

Declined Control Comms - Div Suggestions didn't allow me to.

My opinion, they're to long winded and some of the stuff is just not needed. Some example I have that can be changed. ---- Pursuit Authority: OPS1, IPP has been assessed and the pursuit is authorised into it's initial phase. Further units towards. ---- Firearms Authority: Realistically...
  7. L974

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Sprinter - Carrier

Suggestion Title: Sprinter - Carrier Division: MET - ERT I do understand ERT has just had a recent fleet update which I do appreciate loads! I would think it would be cool if we could get a Mercedes Sprinter as a Response vehicle which can be used as a carrier for holding a large number...
  8. L974

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Driver Level

Suggestion Title: Driver Level Division: MET - RTPC Adv Driver - Contact + Spikes TPAC Driver - Contact + Spikes + TPAC From my knowledge, this it how it works irl the MET and I believe in majority of forces. I understand the server has been doing it the way it has for some time, but...
  9. L974

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Unmarked Vehicles + Uniforms

Suggestion Title: Unmarked Vehicles + Uniforms Division: MET - ERT Add a fleet of unmarked vehicles and potentially a plain clothes uniform to go with it. Why? From a realistic POV, ERT would have unmarked vehicles. They would also use plain clothes for certain reasons. This could be...
  10. L974

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Passat - area car

Suggestion Title: Passat - area car Division: MET - ERT Move the Passat into the Area Car garage. Why? It's an area car irl
  11. L974

Suggestion Declined College: PC Training

Suggestion Title: PC Training Division: College Hello, Within the PC Training from College, add some scenarios that a PC could go to within ERT. Currently, it just feels as if it's more like telling how to play the server then be a PC. Basic scenarios such as RTCs, burglaries etc... can...
  12. L974

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Self-Learning Package

Suggestion Title: Self-Learning Package Division: MET - ERT Hello, I understand ERT already has a fair few self learning packages, but I think it's great if more were added. They are obviously optional and enhance knowledge. For the following reasons, I believe it would be suitable if more...
  13. L974

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Comms

Suggestion Title: Comms Division: MET - RTPC Due to there isn't an MP Controller from my knowledge, this would only work with calling up to pursuits. MP, MP Active Message, OC11 (Eearlies, Lates & Nights). Depends on what time of day it is. This just adds an extra bit of realism. I...
  14. L974

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: BMW X3

Suggestion Title: BMW X3 Division: MET - RTPC Add a BMW X3 to RTPC. Link below https://bluelineworkshop.co.uk/product/metropolitan-police-bmw-x3-traffic-car/
  15. L974

Suggestion Declined Control: Pursuit Comms

Suggestion Title: Pursuit Comms Division: Control When RTPC/AFO call up for pursuit, the comms should be changed to the below. RTPC/AFO: MP, MP active message, vehicle failing to stop. Control: Go ahead with the IPP/Criteria of the pursuit. RTPC/AFO: Passes IPP of the pursuit and gets...
  16. L974

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Callsign

Suggestion Title: Callsign Division: MET - ERT Change the ARO callsign to Charlie (C). From my knowledge, this is the callsign used irl and it is used so an Area Car can be identified from a normal response vehicle which would use Charlie Whisky (CW).
  17. L974

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: BMW 530i

Suggestion Title: BMW 530i Division: MET - RTPC Replace the U/M G31 for this car. Why? Better model and better lights. https://unionmods.com/file/els-bmw-530i---metropolitan-police---unmarked
  18. L974

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Mini Bus

Suggestion Title: Mini Bus Division: MET - ERT Rather than asking for a group of vehicles, I will try and ask for one. Add an updated version to the mini bus for the ERT Garage. Will post a pic below. File(s) attached
  19. L974

Closed - Acknowledged GPS System

Add a GPS system so we can track roads by doing /gps and the say the road name rather than postals.
  20. L974

Declined MET - ERT: IPP in a Van

Suggestion Title: IPP in a Van Division: MET - ERT Realistically you can pass an IPP while in a PT Van. It can't be a PSU (Carrier) or a mini bus. I will post a screenshot below to show proof this is allowed. While in the van passing the IPP, you obviously need to caution how you are...

Follow Us On Social Media