1. Eshan

Accepted Tac Ops - edit charachters

also could we have the ability to edit already made characters
  2. Eshan

more gene options + more hair styles
  3. Eshan

may we have more options to edit how our characters look - hair, heritages ect
  4. Eshan

Accepted Display outfits

Could we have it so we could pick which outfit/s to delete instead of having to clear outfits every time.
  5. Eshan

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: TSG VT

you can already do this
  6. Eshan

Pending Dev Review MET - ERT: TSG vans

Suggestion Title: TSG vans Division: MET - ERT TSG: - may the silver one get a boot added - may TSG vans be able hold more people so we don't have to take out as many vans :)
  7. Eshan

Declined TL tags

thank you, sorry i didn't see the normal suggestion till after :)
  8. Eshan

Declined TL tags

Suggestion Title: TL tags Division: MET - ERT may TL's get tags (for all divisions) so i is easier to @ them and also when we are trying to schedule meetings instead of @ every individual TL/TAC AD it will be easier just to @TL/TAC AD
  9. Eshan

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: DSU

Could DSU has a remote kennel like AFO have a remote armoury for tac ops
  10. Eshan

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: FSD

May we have a helmet as well as a cap like AFO, to protect our heads and could we have Firearms Support Dog on our uniform or FSD so we can be identified a bit easier. Many Thanks :)
  11. Eshan

Declined Gritter Truck

Can it acutely grit :)
  12. Eshan

control

im not control but i think it may be a good idea if on cad we say what car we are using so control know and it could help them decide who to send. EG, if its in sandy send an off-road car or if its a foot patrol send someone in a bicycle or a faster car.
  13. Eshan

Peugeot 208

Peugeot 208 to the whitlisted or reponse police section :)
  14. Eshan

PlayTime

give us our plat time on the policeMP forum instead of nagging mods, as the in game time is not very accurate.
  15. Eshan

Accepted take down animation

instead of haveing to just run into AI or taseing them may we have a take down animation which could be a button on out keyboard to well essentialy take them to the ground. :)
  16. Eshan

fire extinguishers

could police have one for little fires :)
  17. Eshan

Anti Corruption Unit

i guess it would mainly work in an planned RP best and could be a branch of CID, also it could be that you get a tip of a currupt AI officer and you have to follow him/her while they may be doing currupt things like takeing bribes or assulting civilians :)
  18. Eshan

Sheet of all divisions and trainings we can do

this will probably take lot of work but would be soo useful if we could have a list of divisions and trainings we can do and what we need to get them (eg playtime )
  19. Eshan

Pepper/CS spray

+1
  20. Eshan

indicators

make patrols more realistic

Follow Us On Social Media