Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (G12) James_30

PMP NEWS?

Hi Kyle, Thanks for the suggestion. We use media and twitter for these sorts of posts as far as I'm aware. @Cal
  2. (G12) James_30

Update messages in game

Please update the messages in game so they are current and can help players.
  3. (G12) James_30

Changes to loading in screen

Please update the Staff & Rules parts on the loading in screen.
  4. (G12) James_30

Civ rp

@NAJ94 - One for you mate.
  5. (G12) James_30

Officer Development for PoliceMP and the Real World

@Cal I think this is best addressed by you in your capacity as head of training.
  6. (G12) James_30

Openday

Hi @afletcho, Thanks for this suggestion. There is a lot of work that has to go into planning of open days with managing peoples availability being the main part. We will look to run them more regularly but, I'll be honest, probably not twice a month. For this reason I shall move this to the...
  7. (G12) James_30

Force Incidement Managers

Hi Gambit, Thank you for this suggestion. After speaking with Gold we understand that this is a great idea and works well in the real world however to be able to utilise our command structure effectively we would not be looking to introduce this. I appreciate there is not always a SGT+ on the...
  8. (G12) James_30

Update to Callout Rules and Laws

Hi Danny, Thanks for this suggestion. I like the idea but due to different levels of training can do different speeds we cannot define them so for this reason I shall move this to declined suggestions.
  9. (G12) James_30

unified callsign layout

Hi ddoherty, Thanks for the suggestion. This is a great idea and something that would be beneficial however something we cannot force upon people. We will suggest that people do this however cannot force it upon them so for that reason I shall move this to the declined suggestions.
  10. (G12) James_30

CIVrp Ideas

Hi JohnDough, Thanks for your suggestion, I have spoke to Nick (in his new role as Head of CivRP), and this is being worked on so I'll move this to the accepted suggestion area.
  11. (G12) James_30

Divisional Applications

Hi Prophet, Thanks for this suggestion, I like the idea however I understand that there are changes to the recruitment process underway so for that reason I will move this to the declined area.
  12. (G12) James_30

Armed NCA

Hi Kyy, Thanks for this suggestion. There are currently discussions going on around this and we are in the process of appointing a new AFO inspector so this is something the AFO & CID inspectors will discuss.
  13. (G12) James_30

division/unit mark

Hi MaskedJOKER, on the police computer it tells you what divisions units are in under unit info. You need to bear in mind that they will more thank likely only be running as one division not all of them.

Follow Us On Social Media