Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Alon

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Water Cannon Vehicle(s)

Suggestion Title: Water Cannon Vehicles Division: MET - ERT Add water cannon vehicles that TSG can deploy with authorization and use carefully to clear large protests.
  2. Alon

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Add "AFO PANIC" as an alternative to normal panic

Petition to add an additional button called "AFO PANIC" or "SHOTS FIRED PANIC" right under "PANIC", available for everyone to press (e.g. if an unarmed unit heard shots etc...), but when pressed only AFO see it, and it's mentioned as AFO PANIC for them so they know it's shots fired. Saves the...
  3. Alon

Declined Make CAD conventions

"CW10 to control?" "CW10 go ahead." "CW10 can you attach me to that call at 722 on cad please?" "Yes yes." Controller opens CAD, navigates to active units menu searches "CW10", no results. Searches "CW 10", oh there he is. WHY? Extremely annoying having to look up a unit on CAD by typing it's...
  4. Alon

Pending Occupied Channels

Make a way, any way to see which channels are occupied (with an option to also show who occupied each channel, not only amount of people in it). It can be a new UI accessed by a /channels command, or it can be in the shift F2 radio menu when you click on a specific button. A different approach...
  5. Alon

Accepted Allow tac ops to delete / rearrange outfits

It's been a very requested feature in the community - being able to delete specific outfits instead of doing /clearoutfits. (a command like /deleteoutfit) Rearranging them would also be a good optional addition, as it would provide a better way of finding your desired outfit without just tryna...
  6. Alon

Declined Chat Ping

I sometimes try to ask some unit in chat about something, and I find it sometimes super hard to get their attention, as most people don't pay attention to chat most of the time. My suggestion is to have it so when someone's either name or callsign is mentioned in chat: Example: - "Alon can...
  7. Alon

Declined Remove the annoying "Speed Limiter set to 30 MPH" pop up message

Remove the annoying "Speed Limiter set to 70 MPH" or "Speed Limiter disabled" pop up message. It's just, annoying and useless, because you can see your speed or if it's disabled in the UI. Always happens that u get like 69 or 71 so you need to press it twice again to get 70, and then it just...
  8. Alon

Accepted Add a /setlimit command

Petition to add a /setlimit [speed] command, that will set speedlimiter to the specified value. An alternative (even better) would be a command like /roadlimit that would enable speed limiter and limit it to the speed limit of the road you're on, and will update it as you move around. Then, a...
  9. Alon

Declined Add ST15 and ST16 (Received, Repeat)

Petition to add the following state codes: State 15 - Received State 16 - Repeat Reason to add ST16 Happened to me a lot when I tried to say "repeat" and then the other person didn't hear so he also said "repeat" then I had to say that I wanted him to repeat what HE said... Reason to add ST15...

Follow Us On Social Media