Recent content by davies538

1. davies538

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: Add enterprise van into civ garage

Hello Keiron Thank you for your suggestion I will be moving this to Pending Dev to see if they are able to move it in to the garage, feel like it will be good to add this into the garage as it will give more variety on the commercial vehicles that we have in the garage. Thank you once again...
  2. davies538

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: Add Dukes to vehicle spawn civ

Hello Baconatorrr Thank you for your suggestion I will be moving this to Pending Dev to see if they are able to move it in to the garage, feel like it will be good for some RTPC scenes as a defect car and such. Thank you once again for your suggestion (CR1) Davies Deputy Head of Civilian...
  3. davies538

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: RNLI/HMCG

More aimed at LFB, so has been moved to LFB
  4. davies538

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: electric bike for civ

Hello Muffinman Thank you for your suggestion but i will be declining this today as we are not looking to add out of game vehicles into the garage at the moment. We will differently come back to this later down the line, but at the moment not something we are looking into added yet. Many...
  5. davies538

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: Button command to put Postal in Text Chat

Hello (OS3) Chinny, I will be approving this suggestion as i am sure you are aware something like this has been added into the game today and is going to be very interesting seeing it working. Many Thanks (CR1) Davies Deputy Head of Civilian Operations & Civilian Operations Command Team
  6. davies538

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Change how case files are requested

Hello (TL4) LexiPotato Thank you for your suggestion, I can see where you are coming from but i will be declining this, we will have a look into it but cant say anything will come from it, so for that reason it will be declined. Once again thank you for your suggestion, Many Thanks (CR1)...
  7. davies538

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: More 4x4 and Coupe Cars for Civ

Good Evening Aviation_Joe Thank you very much for your suggestion but unfortunately at this time Civilian Command will be declining your suggestion. As I am sure you are aware we have just received many new vehicles, now we have over 120 cars available for civs to use within a number of...
  8. davies538

Suggestion Declined Aux: Civ - Add Asbo (base game car) back to the CIV garage.

Hello Keiron, Today I will be declining this suggestion the reason that they where removed was because of the customisations some people where putting speakers on the roofs of the car this is very unrealistic, so because of this they where removed. Thank you for your suggestion, (CR1) Davies...
  9. davies538

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: Weapon Licence record on CAD

Hello Keiron Thank you suggestion I have spoken to Civ Command and the other relevant commands and we all think that this is a really good idea and it will bring that little bit more rp to the server, so we will be accepting this idea and trying to get it into the server. Thank you once again...
  10. davies538

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: working tattoo's

Hello BillogJohnny Thank you for you suggestion I am going to be moving this to pending dev review to see if we can get this working. From what I believe this option will only be for senior civs as the character they use is a custom model and with the ability to change things such as hair...
  11. davies538

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: QOL: More location categories for Civ deployment form.

Hello Kube Thank you for your suggestion I have added to this post the areas that we as a command team have chosen to be them areas. I can understand where you are coming from so I have added North Chumash/Chumash on the the deployment, but I wont be adding all of those areas it will cause to...
  12. davies538

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civs on motorbikes with no helmet

Hello Kezza768 Thank you for suggestion but unfortunately i cant see this working due to the ped we have available already have pre-set amount of props that the peds can use e.g. different character hats etc. As there are some peds that are different hight or different body builds and facial...
  13. davies538

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: CIV - Reduce what needs authorising, to increase scenes.

Hello TheAshenCaptain Thank you for the suggestion but we wont be changing what needs auth at the current time we as a command team see that what needs auth is suitable to the type of scenes that the civs might be doing. This might be looked at further in the future (CR1) Davies Deputy Head of...
  14. davies538

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civ Firearms & The Ability To Set Fires

Hello Lewis Tetlow, Thank you for your suggestion but unfortunately Civ command wont be approving this suggestion, there are many different people within the server who can set fires and a reason why we have given senior civ this perm so that there are more people available to set fires if and...
  15. davies538

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: More Realistic Fords, Hondas and more

Good Evening Aviation_Joe Thank you very much for your suggestion but unfortunately at this time Civilian Command will be declining your suggestion. As I am sure you are aware we have just received many new vehicles, now we have over 120 cars available for civs to use within a number of...