Recent content by Jackomondo

1. Jackomondo

Declined Radio Usage and Channels suggestion

+1 Even though this might be slightly more confusing for new players, I think it's now appropriate with the huge rise in players.
  2. Jackomondo

Declined Discord Mod tag level

The discord moderator tag would then be above roles like Sergeant and Inspector. May be more appropriate to move the LOA tag down.
  3. Jackomondo

Pending Realistic Taser sound

Hello, Not a developer, but there is a pretty standard answer for most things like this - Download a client-sided SFX. There are many good ones out there that you can use and some you can even customise. Await for an official developer to respond, but in the mean-time I recommend researching...
  4. Jackomondo

Suggestion Declined FSD in AFO VC

Good afternoon R1, Whilst this may be more efficient in some circumstances, this will not be overly necessary. FSD are only needed in AFO VCs for the initial brief or debrief of an operation. All Sgts + can drag from Training Transfer. For simplicity reasons, we will just ask FSD trained...
  5. Jackomondo

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Armed Pursuit Comms

Good evening Larry, I have had a conversation with other AFO command members and a Control TL has inputted their opinion on your suggestion. Whilst I understand your point, it would be unfair to class all ARV involved pursuits as 'urgent'. This is because it is completely dependent on what is...
  6. Jackomondo

Suggestion Declined AFO: CTSFO Earlier Application

Good morning, First of all, you are correct that you do not have to be an AFO or ARVO in the MPS to be eligible to apply for the role of a CT-SFO. However, in PoliceMP, CT-SFO is considered a sub-division of the AFO division. This means that you must be an Authorised Firearms Officer (who has...
  7. Jackomondo

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Metro Alpha: New Pursuit Communications

Suggestion Title: Metro Alpha: New Pursuit Communications Division: MET - AFO Separate the Traffic & ARV Pursuit Communications; Although this change is small and does not provide a large difference to the way pursuits operate in PoliceMP, it offers slightly more realism and consequently...
  8. Jackomondo

Declined Dev: Clothing Preferences

Good afternoon 👋 I hate to be one of the people who ask for a change in clothing, but I think that this could be really cool. Is there a way you guys can make the clothing customizable in a way that if you owned a Tac Ops subscription, you have the ability to move your taser different places...
  9. Jackomondo

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Armed Surveillance Officers

Suggestion Title: Armed Surveillance Officers Division: MET - AFO Hello, I have been working on a concept AFO sub-division for a while now and have just completed it today. I am sure you are already aware of the team, 'armed surveillance officers' in the MET police, and I think it would...
  10. Jackomondo

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC being supported by AFO

This makes sense, thank you for the explanation!
  11. Jackomondo

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC being supported by AFO

Suggestion Title: RTPC being supported by AFO Division: MET - RTPC Hello, I am proposing the idea of attaching ARVs on "RTPC" pursuits and vice versa. I feel like there could be such a good relationship between the 2 professional divisions and an opportunity for both sides to excel in...
  12. Jackomondo

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: PaDP - Auth to deploy.

Suggestion Title: PaDP - Auth to deploy. Division: MET - AFO Hello, I was wondering if we could implement an auth system, where Sgts. or OFCs could authorise the deployment of PaDP at a lower requirement, instead of the 4 AFO that are needed to be online. This is because occasionally it...
  13. Jackomondo

Declined World Cup Channel

I have seen a lot of people talking about the World Cup in general, off-topic ect. Was wondering whether we could have a dedicated channel for the tournament? Thanks, Jackomondo
  14. Jackomondo

Declined Dedicated Info Channel

Good evening, Thank you for your response. Considering how many tickets you receive per week, I might of just coincidentally listened in when people were asking where to find them. I have not talked to anyone recently that had struggled with "/support", so it might be a possibility that I...