Recent content by MadLoopy

1. MadLoopy

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: rural motor bike

Good Evening. After having spoke with the rest of ERT command and being sent for review with SM and SPC, we will be moving this suggestion to DECLINED . At this time we will not be looking to be asking for or implementing motorbikes for rural. Thank you for your suggestion
  2. MadLoopy

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Allow people to retain ERT sub-divs

Thank you for your suggestion. I will discuss this further with ERT command and come back to you with a decision.
  3. MadLoopy

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: TSG SUV

Good evening, After a chat with ERT command we have come to the conclusion that we will not be looking to implement this or put this further to the development team. This is because TSG have vans and that is their sole vehicle. TSG will continue to utilise vans whilst as PSU as they are used as...
  4. MadLoopy

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Rural guide for farm/vehicle safety

Good evening, After a chat with the rest of ERT command we have decided that having a guide for farm / vehicle safety would be a good thing to implement and we will begin work on this and have this out as soon as possible, therefore I will be moving this to ACCEPTED. Thank you for taking the...
  5. MadLoopy

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Merseyside fleet

Good evening, Unfortunately we do not see the need for a Merseyside fleet with a London livery as the fleet we have now is sufficient, therefore I will be moving this to DECLINED. Thank you for taking your time to suggest this. ERT Command
  6. MadLoopy

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Short sleeve Uniform

Hello, This suggestion will be moved to PENDING DEVELOPER REVIEW (RS3) MadLoopy
  7. MadLoopy

Declined Sirens

Moved to general suggestions as it is more a sever sided suggestion than divisional Thanks, (RS3) MadLoopy
  8. MadLoopy

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Uniforms

Hello Luca, As Edwards has already explained this is something that we can't be done. So this will be moved to DECLINED.
  9. MadLoopy

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: TSG Hat

Hello @Baggy Another suggestion for this has been moved over to pending dev review. So this one will be moved to DECLINED. https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?threads/met-ert-tsg-to-have-hat-and-helmets.8246/ Thanks, ERT Command
  10. MadLoopy

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: TSG to have hat and helmets

Hello, After speaking with other members of ERT command we quite like this idea and will be moving this suggestion to PENDING DEVELOPER REVIEW Thanks ERT Command
  11. MadLoopy

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: LAS Command Support Unit vehicle

There is one in game. However has to be spawned via a command as its not in the garages.. may be added to the garages at some point. Would be nice to see.
  12. MadLoopy

Declined Police EUP

Seeing as at some point the whole server will have to be rebranded from MET to whatever it is going to be, could we possibly look at getting the black t-shirts and hi vis vests back.. This look really nice and are preferred by a lot of people over the MET white T-Shirt. I get that the EUP we...
  13. MadLoopy

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: Punches doing damage

+1. Officers should RP going down after a couple of punches anyway, but this would be a way to force them to go down. Such as if the medical system gives them a cut eyebrows with bleeds than maybe a bit of blood over the players screen that blocks some of their vision?
  14. MadLoopy

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: rural crimes team

Good afternoon @HOORIE As I am sure you are aware being an ERT Trainer yourself, that we are starting to allow trainers to conduct ridealongs. Due to this I will be moving this suggestion to ACCEPTED. Thank you for your suggestion and we look forward to more. ERT Command
  15. MadLoopy

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Firearm sling

Suggestion Title: Firearm sling Division: MET - AFO Adding a firearm sling command, binded to a key bind. This would make it easier and quicker for us to move in to cuff a suspect. I do believe this has already been suggested before, however as we see firearms scene increase I believe...