Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (HA1) Lewis.

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: HART Team Leader Vest

Suggestion Title: HART Team Leader Vest Division: NHS/LAS IRL HART Team Leaders wear vests on scene, similar to the Incident command ones however say HART Team Leader on the back. Would be nice to have in-game for HART TLs when they are on any scenes that require HART. It looks like it's...
  2. (HA1) Lewis.

Declined HART TL Tag & Media Tag On The Forums

Hello 👋 Currently the Forum displays myself as Media Team, whilst that is correct, my higher role is NHS HART Team Leader, would it be possible for this to be changed?
  3. (HA1) Lewis.

Pending Media Team Instances

Hii! Would it be possible for Media Team to have perms to put ourselves and others into instances on the EA/Dev Server? A few reasons why I believe it would be beneficial: - Interruptive Ai.. Sometimes they get in the way a lot! Can be quite frustrating when your trying to film and you have...
  4. (HA1) Lewis.

Pending Divisional Review NHS/LAS: TL car in our own garage

Suggestion Title: TL car in our own garage Division: NHS/LAS Hello! Could the HART TL car be put in its own garage, So that it is restricted to the HART TL Tag? Not sure how easy it would be to do but every other division has there own Command section. Thanks :)
  5. (HA1) Lewis.

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: New HART Vehicles

Suggestion Title: New HART Vehicles Division: NHS/LAS Hello! HART hasn't had any garage revamps/additional vehicles, except from the HART TL Discovery. I'm not asking for a full new garage, as I believe our current garage is already great. There's just a few that could be some nice...
  6. (HA1) Lewis.

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: Medical System Suggestions

Suggestion Title: Medical System Suggestions Division: NHS/LAS Hola! I have a few ideas for the medical system, unsure on if they are possible but worth a shot! 1. Instead of pushing medications straight away, you must insert either a IV or IO. (Potentially require an AP to use IOs?) 2...
  7. (HA1) Lewis.

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: SORT Deployment

Suggestion Title: SORT Deployment Division: NHS/LAS Hello. SORT was able to actively patrol without a PRV active due to the terror level. I believe this worked quite well, Would it be possible to allow us to patrol as SORT without a PRV even when the the terror level is normal? We would...
  8. (HA1) Lewis.

Pending Digital Team Fire Perms.

Hello! This morning I asked if we had EA Fire perms, I was told no.. However this is something I’d like to see, it would definitely help when it comes to creating media for LFB & maybe even HART. I’m not sure how it works but could it be a perm under the “Digital Team” Tag?
  9. (HA1) Lewis.

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: RTPC SEG G31

Suggestion Title: RTPC SEG G31 Division: MET - RTPC Currently, The G31 with the VRN "BX69 FPD" is used for SEG. I believe this should be swapped to the one with the VRN "EU68 FZT". Why you may ask? Well, it has a matrix board which displays "Road Closed". I think it would make more...
  10. (HA1) Lewis.

Pending MET, NHS & LFB Sirens.

Hello. I was just looking at different siren tones and I stumbled across one from Moddex Developments. I think they sound very realistic. I don't believe this has been suggested yet. This is the link --> https://moddexdev.co.uk/products/london-siren-pack-basic Thanks for taking the time to read!
  11. (HA1) Lewis.

Pending Dev Review MET - DSU: DSU Command Vehicles

Suggestion Title: DSU Command Vehicles Division: MET - DSU Hey! At the moment, Our DSU Supervisor has 2 Marked V90s, 1 Unmarked V90 & 1 Skoda Superb. Both Marked V90s are very similar, I was at MRPD and seen a beautiful Marked V60 Dog Unit. It's already in-game as an Ai vehicle so I was...
  12. (HA1) Lewis.

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: SORT RRV

Suggestion Title: SORT RRV Division: NHS/LAS Hello, Could we be allowed to use the SORT RRVs when attending Normal Level 1/2 HART Calls. As long as we are SORT Trained? Just an idea.
  13. (HA1) Lewis.

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Senior Civ Auth - Protests

Suggestion Title: Senior Civ Auth - Protests Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Hello Civ Command. I have noticed recently that there are quite a lot of Protests happening. I think a Protest should need to be Authorised by a Senior Civilian+. No matter how large the protest is. I believe it is...
  14. (HA1) Lewis.

MET - DSU: New DSU Vehicle 👀

Suggestion Title: New DSU Vehicle 👀 Division: MET - DSU Hello, After listening in to the DSU Divisional Meeting, We were speaking about a more Off-Road suitable vehicle.. I am suggesting a Skoda Kodiaq VRS...
  15. (HA1) Lewis.

Declined Police Incident Command Vest

Hello! With the Scene Command Training available to Band 2+ it would be cool to see an Incident Command Vest to use in-game whilst on large scenes taking Command of the Police. I'm not sure how possible it is but there is an example below. I'm open to any Feedback/Suggestions. Thanks!
  16. (HA1) Lewis.

Suggestion Accepted MET - CID: SCD Vehicles

Suggestion Title: SCD Vehicles Division: MET - CID Helloo! As The Flying Squad (SCD) We Carry Forensic Suits In Our Boots (Taught To Us In Training), So That We Can Start Forensics Until A Forensic Team Arrive. However Some People Are Unable To Equip There PPE As They Don't Subscribe To Tac...
  17. (HA1) Lewis.

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: National Highways New Props + New Vehicle

Suggestion Title: National Highways New Props + New Vehicle Division: Aux - Highways Helloo! National Highways have recently introduced new BMW GO5s to there fleet, I have found a mod that looks really nice and would be excellent to see it added to our garage in the future! Maybe it could...
  18. (HA1) Lewis.

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: HEMS Doctor RRVs

Suggestion Title: HEMS Doctor RRVs Division: NHS/LAS Hello! With the new intake of HEMS Doctors, I'm sure I speak for us all, We love to drive one of the Doctor Cars whether it be the Skoda, Mustang Or Defender. However currently we may only use the Mustang & Defender as HO2, Meaning...
  19. (HA1) Lewis.

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: HEMS At South Central

Suggestion Title: HEMS At South Central Division: NHS/LAS With the new rule of not being able to sit at Hospitals because people can't help themselves but to mess around I think HEMS should be allowed to station at South Central, Surely we can be trusted as HEMS to sit there and wait for...
  20. (HA1) Lewis.

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC Audi S3 Speeds

Suggestion Title: RTPC Audi S3 Speeds Division: MET - RTPC Hello, In the RTPC Garage we have 2 Audi S3, one marked & one unmarked. whilst these are very nice cars they aren't very fast compared to other RTPC cars. Is there anyway these could be made slightly faster? I'm not a dev and have no...

Follow Us On Social Media