Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (OS6) Larry B

New rain driving mechanics

When driving in the rain, the hydroplaning is like driving on ice, it is too over the top. Could we possibly reduce it a little bit as it is far from realistic currently and makes it virtually impossible to drive.
  2. (OS6) Larry B

Declined Medical props

Hello Due to people leaving props around and not having mods avail to delete them at times, Is it possible to make it possible to delete them by using the F5 Delete prop? Would help to save mods time and may help with FPS on the server due to the abundance of them being left around
  3. (OS6) Larry B

Accepted Divisional "promotion"

Hello While I've been in PMP. Divisions are not particularly shown in there fullest, parts are hidden / obscured as they're not deemed "interesting". This then gives people perceptions that a division will be just X. This then makes them think that when they apply for the division all they do...
  4. (OS6) Larry B

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC New vehicles

Suggestion Title: RTPC New vehicles Division: MET - RTPC Hello I understand that we've jus had the new fleet however myself and other members think that the Facelift G31s and the 20 Plate unmarked G31 feel a little slow on the acceleration side. Is there a chance we could get a small speed...
  5. (OS6) Larry B

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ: Civ revolver - Power

The Navy revolver will CEOMPLTETLY remove your armour and half of your health. This is more powerfull than A AK which fires a larger cartridge. I strongly believe that this weapon needs to have a decrease in power due to this. Many thanks Larry B
  6. (OS6) Larry B

Accepted Weekly op

Can we have a reduction in the pings for the weekly op. There is just no need for pings in every division. Can we not just all get pinged ONCE in patrols and events. Thank You Larry B
  7. (OS6) Larry B

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Armed Pursuit Comms

Suggestion Title: Pursuit Comms Division: MET - AFO Hello Is it possible the IPP for a armed pursuit can be made a urgent message? Purely based on the fact there is firearms involved which poses a significant threat to life for the general public? Could this atleast be looked into? Many...
  8. (OS6) Larry B

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Weapons markers, More unpredictability

Suggestion Title: Weapons markers, More unpredictability Division: MET - AFO Maybe the AI weapons markers could have weapons in them. Currently, they never have anything and there is no unpredictability. Maybe sometimes, they could get out of the car and shoot or do something...
  9. (OS6) Larry B

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Firearms Form

Suggestion Title: Firearms Form Division: MET - AFO Can the baton gun have a different form as it can be confusing to fill out the form as it’s a less lethal option if not, some clarification on how to fill out the form Many thanks
  10. (OS6) Larry B

Declined Panic buttons

Hello. Is it possible that F2 Panic buttons can come through immediately? Many thanks
  11. (OS6) Larry B

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: Tac Ops AFO X5

Suggestion Title: Tac Ops AFO X5 Division: MET - AFO Is it possible we van have the BELS kit and Stinger added to the Tac Ops X5 ARV? Vehicle doesn’t have BELS nor stinger. Many thanks
  12. (OS6) Larry B

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: IPP training

Suggestion Title: IPP training Division: MET - ERT IPP training could be taught by Rtpc trainers? After all it is more of a traffic related package Many thanks
  13. (OS6) Larry B

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: 8+ Mando Trojan

Suggestion Title: 8+ Mando Trojan Division: MET - AFO Is it possible that Trojans can be counted as one person when the 8+ Firearms Officers rule is in effect? Large trojans can easily make us pass the number of 8.
  14. (OS6) Larry B

Declined Gun range Postal 200

Hello is it possible that the gun range at Postal 200 could have the gun shots "quietened" down. The cause allsorts of confusions and unnecessary panic buttons and cause issues at times with them being confused, Many thanks Larry B
  15. (OS6) Larry B

Declined Donator Vehicles

Hello I understand that divisions need to stand out from other divisions (eg AFO Orange stars and window circles) however when we pay for Tac Ops or County Lines surely we should be able to use any of the vehicles on any division (so long as they’re not division specific) We pay for the...
  16. (OS6) Larry B

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Armed seg

Suggestion Title: Armed seg Division: MET - RTPC Sure this has been suggested before however However people who are both in AFO and SEG could have access to a Pistol as SEG do irl. This would only be able for members who are apart of both divisions and could require another training...
  17. (OS6) Larry B

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Pistol flashlights

Suggestion Title: Pistol flashlights Division: MET - AFO Wondering if it is possible to get flashlights added to the AFO Pistols? Many thanks
  18. (OS6) Larry B

Pending Dev Review AUX - Civ Roleplay: Name tags.

Scrolling through AFO Musteroom, I found a video of civs being able to see name tags of Police Officers through a wall. This was during a breach of a building. As far as I am concerned this is basically like giving them wallhacks. When your trying to clear a building and they can see you...
  19. (OS6) Larry B

Suggestion Declined RTPC Vehicle Garage changes.

First of all. Disclaimer. All tests were performed in a instance. NOT the main game. However the issues will follow over to the main game. Good evening. This evening, I have been performing some investigation into the top speeds of vehicles in the RTPC garage. This follows after a few issues...
  20. (OS6) Larry B

Declined Temporary measure

While the main server is being attacked with DDoS, CURL or what ever else. Is there a possibility of the EA server being opened and used as a main server? Or are they all on the same IP address. Many thanks

Follow Us On Social Media